Professional Lifestyle Family Photographer Workshops
Jan 5-7 2012 – FULL Mar 8-10 2012 – FULL Mar 29-31 – FULL
- Fill this out if you want to be on a waiting list for future workshop updates.
DETAILS – Applies to PAST workshops only; future workshops may vary:
- The workshop group is small (only 5-7 attendees) which offers and incredible opportunity to get plenty of individualized help and attention.
- You will be going to TWO in-home photo sessions with me: one newborn and one family–a great alternative to staged model shoots in a controlled environment. See how I really approach my sessions, how I interact with my subjects, and how I find the light in their homes.
- You will have an opportunity to work with models, too! There will be no “gang shooting” and instead, you will partner up with a photographer to work with your own models (with guidance by me, of course).
- After the workshop, you’ll receive a 20 minute private Skype session with me to discuss *your* business, *your* art, and to go over any extra questions that came up after the workshop.
- The workshop was developed for professional family photographers, but you do not have to be in business to attend. You do, however, have to have an SLR camera and be able to shoot in M mode. You do NOT have to have Photoshop or Lightroom to attend, although it is recommended that you purchase those eventually.
- Branding, marketing, business workflow
- Pricing strategy and making the sale
- Session approach and working with various subjects
- In-home family and newborn sessions
- YOUR business and YOUR work
- Birth photography
- Equipment – what I use, why, and when
- Finding the light
- Bringing the client into your images
- Editing in Lightroom and when I use Photoshop
- Basically, see two sessions from start (planning before the session) to finish (the final proof set)
- And…whatever else you ask me!!
I would like to send a HUGE thank you to these ladies who volunteered their time to make these little video testimonials. I know it’s not easy to put yourself out there like this, but they did an incredible job and I thought it would be so fun for you to hear about their workshop experiences “in person.”